The Most Fun 5 Drinking Games at a Pub Crawl!
Updated: Apr 25
Are you planning a pub crawl with your friends for the next weekend? Do you want to add some extra fun to your drinking marathon? Worry not, because we have got you sorted! There are a plethora of drinking games that you can play while hopping from one bar to anot
her. These games not only keep you entertained and engaged but also add some spice to your party experience. So, in this post, we will share the most fun 5 drinking games that you can play at a pub crawl with your buddies.
1. Beer Pong - Beer pong is a classic drinking game that you can play at any party, including a pub crawl. All you need is a table, few cups, and ping pong balls. Split into teams of two and take turns trying to throw the ball into your opponent's cups. If you succeed, they must drink the beer in the cup, and when all the cups from one side are empty, the other team wins.
2. Flip Cup - Flip cup is an easy-to-play game that you can play with any number of people, and it's perfect for a pub crawl. The objective of the game is to flip the cup, which must be empty, after drinking it. The team that finishes first, wins. It is a fast-paced game and is guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping.
3. Kings Cup - Kings Cup is another compelling game that you can play at any pub crawl. To play, you need a deck of cards, and each card represents a rule. The rules can range from simple to hilarious, and they all involve taking drinks. The game is easy to learn and is an excellent way to break the ice with new friends.
4. Never Have I Ever - Never Have I Ever is a drinking game that can also be played in non-drinking settings. To play, each person takes a turn saying something they have never done before, such as "never have I ever bungee jumped." If anyone in the group has done the thing, they must take a sip of their drink. It's a great way to learn interesting facts about your drinking buddies and also get to know them better.
5. Most Likely To - Most Likely To is a game that is perfect for a large group of people, and it's an excellent way to get to know each other better. The goal is to guess which person is most likely to do a particular thing. For instance, someone might say, "who is most likely to get kicked out of a bar?
" The group will then vote on who they think fits the description, and the person who receives the most votes must take a drink.
That's a wrap, folks! These are the top 5 drinking games that will ensure you have an unforgettable pub crawl experience. Remember to drink responsibly and ensure that you're not harming yourself or others. Whether you're a seasoned pub crawler or a first-timer, these games will undoubtedly add some fun and excitement to your party. So gather your friends, head to a bar, and let the games begin!