How Istanbul Pub Crawl works
Imagine that you have just arrived in Istanbul and you have no idea about the nightlife in the city, or you are an exchange student and you wanna party with all other party-goers.
Well, the solution is simple: Join our Pub Crawl!
Pub Crawl is an adventurous bar tour which brings together backpackers and students in Istanbul every Thu-Fri-Sat night. All participants are divided into different teams including 5-10 people each and each team has an expert team captain. You visit 4 different bars & clubs with your team, spend almost an hour at each bar, get your welcome shots, do daring tasks all night long and earn the point. Finally you meet other teams in the last club, see who the winner is and PARTY all together!
This is how you will most probably feel like during the night:)
Shy & Nervous
Relax & Sociable
Tipsy & Talkative
Drunk & Happy
Lots of new friends
1. Be on time at the meeting location.
2. On the way to the first pub you should choose a name for your team.
3. Teams are allowed to enter the bar, as long as there is no other group is inside that bar. (In that case you have to wait outside.)
4. For any task you choose to complete, you must prove the completion to your team's captain.
(Take a photo etc.)
5. Drinking is not obligatory but recommended to have maximum FUN !
6. Your team captain will announce the order of the pub visits, you have to find the pubs yourselves
7. You can also gain more points for your team with any crazy idea of your own, but you have to prove that to your team captain.
8. Be prepared to reach your FINAL DESTINATION at 00.00 am.
9. If a team member dies, his/her team will automatically win the Pub Crawl.*
*It is a joke